Thursday, December 10, 2009

Married Life

So I know you all have been dying for pictures...and guess what I finally broke down and found time to get my pictures onto my computer. Mostly this is because my camera was full and I couldn't take anymore pictures. So I needed to clean it off so I can continue to document my life. I am sorry it's been so long since I've made a decent post, you've gotta understand how insanely busy I have been this semester. I am enrolled in 12 credits of 400 level classes with a 3 credit class on top of them. And of course I planned a wedding this semester.

Here is some pictures of our adventures from our first week of being married.


Sunday we went to church and then drove down to Moab.


Monday we went and hiked in Arches National Park. This is the arch that is on the back of Utah license plates. It's called Delicate Arch.

I don't remember what this arch is called, but it's a football field in length.


Tuesday we went to Canyonlands National Park, and it was gorgeous. It's where the Colorado River and the Green River Meet.


A cool arch at Canyonlands



Eatin' lunch and enjoying the view.


Wednesday we drove back to Salt Lake and on our way we stopped and did a session at the Manti Temple. It sure is a beautiful temple.


Thursday was Thanksgiving, and then Friday we drove down to Bryce with Ryan's cousin and his wife.
We did the Hoodoo hike in Bryce, it was a lot of fun!

Janette and Travis





I married a kid.
It is beautiful there!



That's ice!
Hoodoo Garden!!!

We stopped and contributed to the hoodoo garden. Mine is so small you can't see it. Ryan's was by far the biggest one there.

Saturday we went to Zions National Park and hiked Angels Landing. It was cold and it was raining slightly on and off. You can see in this picture how close we are to the edge.

On top of Angels Landing

So that was our trip, we drove all the way back up to Rexburg on Sunday and arrived late. It was a long day and a fun week, but unfortunately we had to return to school.

Last weekend we spent our date night making a ginger bread house. It took us like 4 hours plus. But it was a lot of fun and we're proud of how it turned out.

Working on the Icicles




As for wedding pictures I haven't gotten them back yet. But I primise as soon as I do, I'll put them up to share with you. Love you all!

7 comments:

Karie said...

Ah wonderful! I love all the pictures! Happy, happy time! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I love all the pics!! And your gingerbread house is SWEET!!

Definitely Dancers said...

YAY!!! I wish i could have stayed in GA. long enough to see you guys. :( But at least we have pictures right? I'm SUPER glad you're happy! LOVE YOU!

Kelly said...

I haven't checked your blog in ages, it was fun to see pictures from your first few weeks as a married women. Miss you

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.