Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just a little catch up

So we had these two kittens left on our door step one day. They spent the night with us for one night then we had no choice but to take them to the pound. It was sad because they were so cute, but me and Karli were allergic to them and couldn't have them in our apartment.
Yes, I know I am allergic, but I couldn't resist
Isn't she pretty?
He's a cutie
We're bonding
So have I ever said that we really like each other? Well, we do! I was sick this day, and that's why I have like my whole bed with me on the couch, Lisa and Karli decided to come and join me. The sad thing is the next day Lisa was extreamly sick and Karli wasn't feeling very well. I am glad that we're all over it. We all had our share of the stomach virus.


1 comments:

Kelly said...

The kitten is so cute, I bet you wanted to keep him. Too bad your alergic, you must have gotten that wonderful trait from your mother!
Love you lots, mom