Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life is Hard

Welp I really don't have a whole lot to say, but just wanted to drop in and say a little hello. Life is hard, something that I haven't gotten used to yet, but dealing with it. School is starting to really pick up, it being the end of the semester and all, my teachers are like holy crap we've gotta do this and this and this and this and this...ect. So pretty much for the next few weeks I am going to be doing homework and taking test and all the other fun things that come along with school.

Oh, some good news...two weekends ago I went on my first date all semester (lame I know). But it was pretty fun, one that Katie set me up with. Then last week/weekend I had three dates. Something totally unexpected and random. Well of those three dates, there's potential in one of them. So we'll see how things will work out. It's just hard because the end of the semester is coming up so fast and I am going to be going home, and it has just been a really long time since I have had an interest in anyone so I feel like a dubmy...but I'll get back into the swing of things pretty quickly I think/hope. lol.

Well that's pretty much all for now. I've got an exciting weekend planned with my roomies, so next week I'll be back with more pictures! (hopefully) Love you all!

2 comments:

Cami Sullivan said...

You are at a very frustrating phase of life, Kara. I remember a very similar time in my life- but you will come out just great if you are optimistic and do your best. Love you!

Kelly said...

Life can be hard but one thing I know for sure "you rock girl" You are the best most awesome daughter ever! And I'm not being biased just becasue I am your mother, I am just the luckiest mother in the world to have you as a daughter! I love you