Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rest of St. George Trip

So these are the pictures that were taken when I went down to St. George last month, I and just got them from Ryan this weekend.



Ryan, Me, then behind me is Dan (Ryan's friend), then next to him is Ryan's Cousin Travis, then Greg and Joni (cousin).


So we fit 9 adults in this little 5 seater car...we got really close that day.





Ya, I know there's snow, and I'm in shorts, but it really wasn't that cold, that is not until the sun when down.



So we hiked into the canyon, then turned around and hiked back out of the canyon, this is on our way out. 13 miles and 9 hours later I wanted to crawl under a tree and die...but thankfully Ryan was there and kept me going.


I know this is a littl out of order, but this one is us hiking into the canyon



Just taking a little breather

So pretty!


This was the very beginning of the hike


I got to hold his hand ALL DAY! lol...




Ryan, Me, Reece (cousin), Meg (friend), Dan (friend), Ashlyn (friend), and Travis (cousin)


Here's all of us!





If my mother only knew I was doing this, she probably would kill me or Ryan for that matter. But I LOVE it!!!






Setting up the wall to climb

This is our bike ride that had so many challenges with flat tires...nothing was working out like we planned.


Oh, another bike ride two weeks ago in West Jordan, 17 miles baby!




So we 'had' to stop by the river to Ryan could teach to skip rocks, it was a failed attemp...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I saw Ryans pictures on FB from the hike so I had sort of an idea. I still can't believe you did that strenuous of a hike without complaining too. It must because you had Ryans hand to hold all day! Now you will be in shape for our angels landing hike in a couple of weeks.

Kathryn S. said...

How did you NOT die after hiking 13 miles?! Wow. You are a saint!