Thursday, March 19, 2009

So Sad

I was able to go down to Utah this last weekend and spend it with Ryan and his family! It's Ryan's Spring Break, so he is off of school all this week. I was able to stay down there till Tuesday and made an extra long weekend out of it! For the rest of his Spring Break he's hiking down into the Grand Canyon with his family. I just got of the phone with him, and won't be able to talk to him again until they get out on Sunday afternoon. It makes me so sad, because now can I only not see him, but I can't even talk to him. This will be the first time since the day we met that we hadn't talked. And on top of that, my parents are still on their cruise, so I can't talk to them either. So I just feel sad with no one to talk to.

I have just a few pictures and a video to share of Ryan singing! Don't tell him, he'd be so embarrassed. The only problem is that the pictures and video are on my camera that I left at Ryan's house. So sorry, but you'll have to wait for it.

Well, I don't have much to report, there's three more weeks of the semester and six weeks till I have to say goodbye to Ryan for the Summer. School's starting to wind down, I only have one more final to take, two projects, and one paper left to do. So It's getting close. Well I should get going...

2 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

This'll be a hard week for you, I'm sorry! I can't wait til you get your camera back.

Kelly said...

Your momma is back! Call anytime. I know your heart is missing Ryan. I miss you too.