Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finals

Well school gets out a week from TODAY!!! Can I just say waking up this morning and knowing it was Thursday and knowing that I only had a week to go could have been one of the happiest moments I have ever experienced!!! These last few weeks have been extremely difficult for me, not only am I so over school, but I so terribly just want to get out of this place and finally go home! I not only want school to be over, but I want to be home with my family, and of course my wonderful Fiancee!!! I get to see him in 9 days!!! We're finally down into single digits!!!

Well finals actually aren't killing me too bad this semester, I have a total of 6 finals, but I have already taken four of them this week, so next week I only have 2 more to take. The semester is coming to a close quickly, and I can't believe I made it. Next time I am out here in Rexburg, RYAN WILL BE WITH ME EVERYDAY!!!

I don't know if any of you have realized, but we have never lived in the same state together, yet alone the same city. I fingered out that the most days that we have spent together is 6 days and this happened on 3 different occasions (including the cruise). Pretty sad huh? I have no idea how it's worked out, but it has, it must be Love!

Welp it's just a quick update, I've gotta run to class now...see ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

K....extremely random comment. Do you own that puffy vest thing-er-mah-jig you're wearing in the picture of you on your blog? Because if you do, and I some day come across it...it might mysteriously disappear. Just for the record. :)

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

Oh really huh...I wish I owned it!!! It's Karli's!

Kathryn S. said...

I am so happy for you both and I can NOT wait to see you in August!