Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vegas Trip

I really had a great time in Vegas last weekend. Sorry it has taken me all week to get the pictures up, but I have had some catching up do for my classes. But here are the pictures I promised. I hope you enjoy!
Welcome to Las Vegas Baby
The Luxor Hotel
Tryin' my luck
I am feeling Luck...actually I wasn't really playing
Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas
Me chillin at the Mirage
New York, New York
Us Chillin at the Bellagio
This is a breath-taking sight.
The Bellagio Fountains Look how Beautiful the Forum Shops are
This is in Caesars Palace
Gondala
Us at the Venitian


Me and Momma
Look how Beautiful The Forum Shops are
Caesars Palace
Ceasars Palace
The Toy Story at the Forum Shops in Caeasars Palace...that's a Trojan Horse
My new best friends...

actually I lied...these are my new best friends...jk...this was actually kind of weird for me. We were getting off the escalators and my Dad saw them and he pretty much chased them down and took a picture of us.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ha ha Kara! That's hilarious! I'm SOOOOO glad you put up those pictures! See ya later!

Kelly said...

Kara, I loved the pictures of our trip. It was so fun spending the weekend with you guys.
Love you, Mom

Karon said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I think the Bellagio fountains are the best entertainment in Las Vegas!

Cami Sullivan said...

love all the pictures!! looks like you had a blast!