Sunday, October 12, 2008

As Promised...

Well it's been a fun eventful weekend with lots of family. Kyle came home from his mission on Monday, which was excting, and Casey became and Eagle Scout this afternoon. On Saturday we spent the morning taking some fun pictures, and then had the chance to go to Wicked, IT WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! I am already planning on seeing it again in Salt Lake when they're there in April!

Can I just say that I have the cutiest neice EVER. I just love her to death.

Kendalynn...A.K.A...Bugs
















Awww...what a cute little family
Look what I've had to put up with for 21 long years

Family Time!


Kendalynn with Grandpa and Grandma

Tickel Tickel

4 comments:

Karie said...

You made me very happy today Kara! Thanks for sharing the pics and I'm happy for you to be going on your long awaited vacation soon! Love ya!

Cami Sullivan said...

Love the pictures! She's such a doll!

Sam said...

You're family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! and i LOVE the ones of kendall!