Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Doing Better!

Well just so you know, I haven't forgotten to write on here...I just don't have much to share. Well, I turned 21 yesterday, which was exciting I guess, it's was too much of an exciting day other than dinner with my family and cake!

I am officially a member of the local singles ward, and I am so excited about it. I have really been struggling in my family ward. I cry every time I go to Relief Society because I sit there all by myself with no one to talk to, but when I am in the Singles Ward, I feel so welcomed and have already made lots of friends! I am anxious to see where the fall will take me.

I am doing much better, but am still wishing I were in Idaho. I am going to continue to do my part and do the right thing and let the Lord do the rest. I am living soley on faith and hope right now. And I know that the Lord can't do his part unless I do mine, and that is why I am trying so hard to be happy and enjoy my time being home. Well I gotta get to Institute, love you all!

6 comments:

Becky said...

You go, girl! I just have to tell you that your post really uplifted me. I was touched by your sincere desire to do what's right. Thanks for sharing.

With love,
Becky (your cousin Daniel's wife)

Cami Sullivan said...

Good for you, Kara! Way to make the best out of a situation. They singles wards always have lots of activities and such, so that should keep you busy and involved!!

Buttle Family said...

Happy Birthday. I am glad it is going better. I hope you will meet lots of fun people.

Kelly said...

I know it's been hard but I love having you home. I'm glad you are making some new friends and have the faith that if you do your part the Lord will do his. You are my favorite daughter and I love you.

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

Sweet Kara

I saw your name on Jessica's guest list and I felt so bad that I did not get to give you hug!!
Thank you so much for coming!!
Jessica loves you!!!
You mean so much to us!!
I hope we get to see you while you are home!!
Maybe at some YSA activities...Brother Wallace and I are in the Millcreek Branch...
Please tell your Mom and Dad thank you for coming too!!
We love you guys!
Remember Chewattle Island!!!?

KEEP SMILING!
love
The Wallace's

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

Chewattle Island! That's AMAZING! hahahaha!