Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some park in Atlanta

Sean getting some sweet shot with his sweet camera
This is a freakin' cool bridge

Pray for me, for my life depends on this bridge

How cool is this

We were trying to find the bridge and ended up under it, how did that happen? We then had to retrace our steps.
Sean caught me playing with a stick

Can you believe this is about 15 mins from down town ATL (that means Atlanta for all my uninformed Idaho friends)

Sean likes to think

Just chillin'

I thought this was a pretty cool picture

There's a whole lake too, now you know why I love Atlanta so much! You get a little of everything

Thinking...again...lol

What does this remind you of???
Chillin' again





Picture perfect


5 comments:

Kelly said...

wow Kara, those are awesome pictures. I would love to know what park you were at. It's so pretty in Atlanta this time of year.
Love you, Mom

Buttle Family said...

Love the pictures. The weather looks beautiful. So who is this Sean person?

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!!! :)
KEEP SMILING!

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

Sean's the guy who took me out on my first date since I'd been home

Anonymous said...

that is a cool trail area! our ward young women wen there for girls camp once! i remember that bridge and we swam in those falls!