Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rexburg Trip

Just chillin' out Sunday night
Getting ready to eat dinner Sunday night

We decorated Lisa's room for her

Dinner at Hard Hat

YEA! Idaho Falls vs. Skyline highschool football game!! IF won!!!!
Spence, Karli, Branden and Me
I am so glad that I was able to visit Idaho and see a lot of old friends. It felt so good being out there, and it was really hard to leave. I got there on a Wednesday afternoon and got to go to lunch with my Grandma, then saw Karli and Branden later that afternoon. Thursday I went to lunch with Jeff Terry, that was a lot of fun, we ended up talking till almost dinner time. Then Friday night we went to IF and went to a football game, that was a lot of fun! Saturday mostly just hung out, then Sunday we went to IF to pick Lisa up from the airport, we were so excited to see her.

This is just a random video, but these are the people I just miss a lot.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so glad you had fun in Idaho and so glad you have such good friends. I know you miss them but I love having you home for a few months out of the year.
Love you, Mom

Buttle Family said...

I am so glad you got to see your friends. They are so important in life.