Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My first Business Trip

I had the opportunity to go on a Business trip the last few days, all expenses paid!!! It was a neat experience to have work value me as an employee so much that they were willing to send me to Greenville South Carolina for a two day training event. They booked me up in a hotel for two nights, and paid for my gas there and back, they pay by mile, and driving on the freeway, with gas prices they way they are, I actually made about a $50 profit off of it! So that's pretty sweet!

Can I just say that I got gas somewhere off of I-85 about 50 miles out of Atlanta for $2.04 a gallon!!! I officially can now fill my car up for under $30. I never thought I'd see this day again. I was so excited I immediately called my Dad and told him of the good news!! lol.

Anyways, I enjoyed my short trip, it was a fun change for the week, I wouldn't want a job that required me to travel a lot, but it's kind of a fun change every now and again to spice things up!

Well I have a date this weekend...yes a date...that's what I said...surprising I know, my first one since I've been home. He's a law student at Emory in Atlanta, and served a mission in SLC (a few years ago). He's really smart and talks really smart, and I don't even know half the words he says, so this could be interesting. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Trip sounded fun. Have fun on your date. Can't wait to here about it on your blog.