Sunday, July 6, 2008

Randomness

So this is a joke that we have with Ann, our Apartment Manager. First of all, she's pretty much terrible, and I really really really REALLY don't like her...to say the least. I have my reasons, but won't bore you with the details. So on the right is Ann's car, and on the left is Joe's car, both Manager parking spots only. Well Ann and her husband only have one car, so why does she need two spots reserved for her? Ummm...because she's selfish and because she can. So Joe parks in her spot a lot just to drive her nuts, I think it's fantastic! So Joe is going to e-mail this picture to Ann to let her know that he parked in her spot, she'll most likely flip, but it'll be really funny. Did I mention that I didn't like Ann? Cause I don't...lol.

So I made this tuxedo strawberry in my cooking class the other day. Isn't it pretty!?!? I love that class, and am looking forward to taking more cooking classes in the future.

Well really there isn't anything new to share, tomorrow is my last day to teach Sunday School, and I am actually kind of sad about it. I'll be home in 2 weeks, and I am excited to go home, but sad to leave all at the same time. Welp that's all for now! Love ya!

3 comments:

Karie said...

Kara - you are so funny. Are you living in the same place next year? Finish up with a bang! Love ya!

~Orchideh~ said...

you are the cutest thing I hope your finals are going great

Katie said...

ha ha! You are so funny! I love the strawberry, good job. Say hi to Anne for me lol!