Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things I'm Grateful For

So last night at FHE we were talking about things we were grateful for and this just got me thinking, there are so many things I am grateful for, and I've started making a list. Now this list is no where complete, but it's a start.

I just felt like sharing them with you:

1. My Family and all the support and love that they give me
2. My Roommates and the love they show me
3. School and for the opportunity to learn and expand my horizons
4. A roof over my head and the shelter and the protection it provides me
5. Food- I just really like to eat
6. The beautiful earth that the Lord has created
7. The feeling of Love, to love others and to be loved
8. Music and the joy that it brings me
9. For the Church and the blessings that come along with the gospel
10. For my ward calling, and the opportunity it has given me to grow and become a better person
11. For my trials and the lessons they teach me
12. My Health
13. Christ and his sacrifice he made for me so I can return to live with my Father in Heaven
14. My bed, and the joy that I get from crawling into it each night
15. The Holy Ghost and the direction and guidance it gives me
16. Heavenly Father and the love that he shows me
17. Prayer- the power of prayer, and answers to my prayers
18. My friends and the joy that they bring to my life
19. Water, not only drinking water, but swimming water! I just love to swim!
20. Sun and its warmth

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Listing those blessings shows gratitude, a wonderful trait, I love that about you.
Love Mom