Monday, August 4, 2008

PLEASE READ

So ever since I changed my background, I've been having a lot of trouble with my blog, and quite frankly, I just can't figure out how to fix it. If you don't see your name on my blog list to the right, then I can't see your blog. Why? Well, I don't know. I can't see Katie's, Lorie's, Karon's, or Aunt Karie's, and more. So I don't know if you guys have have recently changed the security settings on your Blogs, but I can't see them. Now if you don't want me to see them, I guess I understand. lol....But I do love keeping up and seeing what everyone is doing these days. So if you have an answer to this, please let me know. Love you guys.

3 comments:

Karon said...

I'm not sure why you can't see some of the blogs, but it isn't because we don't want you to! I love the new background you have and I hope you can get everything figured out!

Karie said...

Try just going to cheneychitchat.blogspot.com. I would never block you, you nut!

Katie said...

Hmm, I do know that when you change the background to your blog, and it's a more decorative template, it erases all of your items on your side bars and you have to re-enter all of them in. mine is still newsbykatie.blogspot.com, and I have no security/password/invited members only limitation so it should work. Let me know if you have more troubles!