Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Missing Ryan

So all last week I had the pleasure of spending literally every waking moment with Ryan...a.k.a...Howie, that's his nick name, everyone calls him that but me, but I am picking up on it. He goes by either. I do have some pictures to put up, but until I can get my computer's Internet fixed, there won't be any pictures. So let's home it gets fixed ASAP. Me and Ryan hit it off, which was expected, I had to say goodbye to him on Sunday, and I've only been away from him for 3 days now, and I've just been so sad. It's been really hard. I have no idea how my roommate Allie did and entire semester away from her fiance. Life is hard. lol. I am counting down the days till I get to see him again...9 days and counting!!! Well I'll be back as soon as I get my computer up and running, which will hopefully be tonight! Love you all!

1 comments:

Cami Sullivan said...

Yay! I've been thinking about you and wondering how everything went. i'm SOOOO happy for you. Being away is hard, but its kind of cool that you can really get to know each other through phone calls and email, right?!? Just trying to find a bright side...