Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!!

After an hour and a half, my good friend Kyle was finally able to fix my computer! He's my new hero! So I talked to Ryan today, and he's got some ambassador's stuff to do this weekend so he won't be able to go home this weekend *tear. It's probably for the best, we are going to have to try really hard to not let our relationship interfere with our studies. But it sure is going to be a long semester with out him.

So as you all know, last week I was able to spend a lot of time with Ryan, first can I just say he is so wonderful to me, and treats me like a princess!!!

Anyways, Monday Ryan came to pick me up at Grandma Buttle's house to take me to his place to meet his family have FHE with his family. His family was so welcoming and nice to me. His Mom reminds me a lot of Aunt Janelle, and his Dad is my Dad's identical twin when it come to personality, it's actually quite funny. We ate dinner and played a fun game.

On Tuesday Ryan took me down to Spanish Fork and we hiked up to some hot springs, it was just over an hour long hike, but it was a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun to spend one-on-one time with Ryan. That night he took me up to Temple Square to look at the lights, that was a lot of fun!

Wednesday morning we (Dad, Casey, Kyle, me and Ryan) got up early and went to the Salt Lake Temple to do Baptisms. It was so special. I was able to get baptised for a lady Ryan taught on his mission. I've never had the chance to do that before. Then that day we went back to Grandma Buttle's and hung out and built a Snow Man in Grandma's back yard. His name is lumpy or lumpsters, which ever, he goes by both.

Thursday we all went snowboarding, sad thing is we all whimped out early but Ryan. It was all our first time back on the slopes since last season so we were a bit rusty. Ryan was very patient and didn't mind taking a rest with us.
Me and Ryan spent Friday morning together doing much of nothing, throwing the frisbee, and finishing Lumpsters. Ryan had to go down to school for an ambassadors thing Friday night, but thankfully he was back by early Saturday afternoon!

Saturday night Ryan took me down to Provo to go swing dancing, that was a lot of fun! I love dancing, I am just not very good at it. Sunday I was able to go to church with his family and see his Nephew get blessed, and he is a cutie. Then Sunday afternoon I had to say by to Ryan and head up to Idaho. So sad, I didn't cry, well at least not until Monday.

So anyways, I don't get to see him this weekend, but next weekend I DO! One week from TOMORROW! I think we can do it, at least that's what I am going to keep telling myself.

So I'll stop talking now, here are the pictures:






Here's Lumpsters

Kisses, I was actually kissing him, my lips got so cold, Ryan on the other hand really isn't, what a cheap-o...lol

Temple Square

I look like poo..but isn't he such a cutie!




I think this is really cool with the reflection



Ya so, I didn't make it in the picture



Here are the hot springs, it's foggy because of the steam.



Oh isn't he just so darn cute!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am glad your computer is fixed but so sad for you that you can't see Ryan this weekend. Your pictures are so cute. I loved the one with you on temple square witht he lit up trees in the back ground; so pretty. Love you

Katie said...

That's it. I need details cousin! Call me!