Tuesday, February 17, 2009

President's Day weekend

This weekend I was able to go down to Utah and spend some time with my family and Ryan's family. I had a blast and didn't want the weekend to end. Here's some pictures:

So Monday we went Rock climbing and for a short hike up Provo Canyon.

Casey making a snow angel.


Ryan making a snow angle...face down...he's crazy

Sword fight with icecicles

Showing some love




Isn't he's just so darn cute
Me and my Momma


Coming down after smokin' Casey

I did a really hard one...my arms hurt so bad I just collapsed on the floor and had to have Ryan untie me
I accidently let go, and went for a ride.
I held his life in my hands...lol
There I go again

Now he held my life in his hands.










Ryan had to help us put our harneses on...

Sunday night we had played some ping pong at Ryan's house




Ryan and his Cousin Travis
You can see how much help Kyle was...lol
Me and my Momma

So Mom got stuck in the powder, and fell. I had to take my board off and hike in deep powder to my knees for like 20 yards to go help my Mom get up. And once I got her up, she would fall again. This happened like 3 times. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was rolling the snow laughing so hard.
On our way to go Boarding
So sorry these video's are sideways, I should have thought about that when I took them. This one is of Ryan's Cousins...I don't even know how to explain it...just watch, it is hystericall.
This video is of Ryan jumping off a cliff...he's crazy

There's more pictures, if I can get them from my Mom and Casey, I'll be sure to put them up, but for now, this is all I got!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! my goodness! you're hair is so long!! it's pretty. also, i can't see the videos. ??

Kelly said...

Okay, so the powder I fell in was really really deep, my skiis came to a screeching hault and I couldn't get out of it. It was all Kara's fault though, she made me go through the trees with her! LOL
what fun memories. Miss you guys.

Karie said...

That's a lot of pictures. Thanks for sharing! good times!