Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update for the week!

Thursday night I had a Battleship game, and those of you who don't' know what battleship is, it's where there are 10 canons in the pool with 4 people in each canoe. Two people have bucks, and two people have shields, and we try to sink the other boats. It's a lot of fun, sorry they're blurry, you can blame Casey for that. I am the one holding the purple shield.


Aren't you guys proud of me being social!! I sure am!!
This is my new sweet snowboarding hair due. My hair was driving me nuts on Thursday, so I stuck my pigtails up and had my goggle straps hold them up. Casey said that he didn't know me, but I really think he was just jealous that he couldn't do his hair like that. I plan on wearing my hair like this every time now, it's fantastic, I didn't have my hair bothering me at all! Plus, you'll be able to spot me on the mountain so easily!

Here's Casey showing off his moves:

3 comments:

Karon said...

Battleship sounds like so much fun! Both Brad and I want to play! Also, you look adorable in pigtails.

Kelly said...

I didn't know you were doing battleship. That sounds so fun. I bet Casey would like playing that too. I think your hair looks cute with your pigtails up, you are so ingenious, thats my girl!

Anonymous said...

Lol. That must be so fun to have that class with Casey! And those battleship games are RIDICULOUS! I've watched them a few times and I don't know how everyone does get worn out in like three seconds! Movie morning sounded like fun! I so wish I could be there to party it up with you guys!