Monday, February 23, 2009

A weekend to Remember

RYAN CAME TO THE BURG!!! Oh it was so much fun!!! I only have a few pictures to share, Katie Sudgen has some on her camera, so I still need to get those from her. But I don't have much to report at this time, other than I was so excited for Ryan to finally come to Rexburg this weekend, I had the opportunity to show him around campus and was able to introduce him to many anxious roommates and cousins...lol. Saturday we went to Green Canyon hot springs with another couple I know, it was a lot of and we quickly lost track of time we were having so much fun!

So me and Ryan played this game of how foggy can we make the windshield by the time we get to Grandma's house by blowing on it....I feel like we accomplished the task at hand quite well! We're weird I know, but I love it!


Green Canyon Hot Springs with Kim and her fiance Mike



I really like this one...

1 comments:

Kelly said...

looks like you guys had fun. Fogging up the windows sounds like an exciting activity, what ever works right.