Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Announcing...

So again I must say, I HAVE THE CUTEST NIECE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! Katie put more pictures on facebook, and she is unable to put them on her blog so I though I would share them again, I hope that's ok Katie!?


Boy do I love her!!!

Such a pretty little girl

Modeling

Precious

I just thought this was hilarious!!!

I am excited to announce some good news for a change. I appreciate all of your prayers and your support. I have officially been accepted onto fast grad and will not be going home this fall. I will be living out West pretty much till further notice. lol. I now only have a million other things to do ASAP like Register for classes, figure out Ryan's credits, and what transfers and what doesn't. Housing for next semester, all on top of a hundred different assignments due for class. These last three days have been so stressful for me, probably some of the most stressful ever. I'm just thankful that tomorrow is Thursday, which means Friday is almost here, which means that a four day week end is right around the corner!!! Even though I don't have anything going on for the weekend, mostly just doing whatever the heck I feel like with nobody, I am going to greatly enjoy it!!!
Well as for Ryan, he's in North Carolina selling, doing pretty well too. But he's getting sick and working too hard and not getting the sleep he needs. But we're excited to see each other in only 28 more days!!! That's really doesn't sound to bad huh!!! I can do it!!! I have to do it!!!
Well I should go I have a million and one things to do still before I go to bed...

3 comments:

Buttle Family said...

I am so happy that things are starting to work out for you. Hope that it will continue. I am so happy for you to see Ryan soon. He is a great guy.

Kelly said...

See, a rainbow is always after a storm. Keep your chin up and keep smiling. Love you lots

Karie said...

I'm not surprised that you're handling it all so well. Way to go! One step at a time! Bugs was at our house last night for the reception - so fun!