Sunday, May 31, 2009

So close

I pulled out my handy dandy calander today, and guess what!!!! Only 15 more days until I get to see the Love of my life!!!

We enjoy doing so many things together:


We love playing in the snow


Going for hikes

This is the first day we spent almost the entire day together on the cruise.

And he loves to take me for a bike ride. I say that because I slow him down so much it's not even considered a bike ride for him.
Oh boy 15 days, and then after that, only 30 more days till the end of the semester!!! Oh I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

Karie said...

I like your enthusiasm!

Kelly said...

You guys are so cute, I am excited you get to see him soon. Hopefully he wont have to work so hard while you are there.

Kathryn S. said...

Yay Kara! I'm excited for you. When do I get to see you again? Oh yeah, we'll probably be in Georgia after September. Will you be here for the 7 weeks?